Monday, March 10, 2008

Cheese Grater or Callous Remover? YUCK!

Okay....I don't know if I should be sick or excited about this latest "As Seen On Tv" product. It's the Ped Egg, and it claims to give you silky soft feet minus the cost of expensive Spa Pedicures. Seems like a nifty idea....easy to use, clean, no mess, but do I really need to see a pound of "supposed" foot shavings being dumped to get the idea? Heaven forbid someone accidentally leaves it on the dinner table during Spaghetti Night!! GROSS!

Photobucket



Check out the commercial if the picture just isn't disgusting enough for you...

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&uid=B5F4A681DBF0A2691E136768C1F25404

2 comments:

Tam.I.am said...

I came upon your blog through my cousin Sondra. Upon reading this entry, I had to tell you that there is something that you can buy at Wal-mart that does the job of this thing, but probably much cheaper. I don't know what the name of it is, but I have always personally called it a "foot grater" because it reminded me of a cheese grater but meant for the feet. Perhaps I should have called it a callous grater, but oh well... foot grater has stuck. LOL And it actually works great! :)

ChicChickory said...

Never really considered my feet comparible to a block of cheese, but it seems to be the consensus. Personally, I pay my little Vietnamese girl, Lucy, to take that razor device to my toes every three weeks during my pedicure, but I will definitely have check out that foot grater you mentioned the next time I get my Wal-mart on. Got me curious now.