Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Walk and Sweets for a Sad Single Girl

Today I was blue.  It appears I am single again.  It's a long story...one that I don't care to go into great detail about....but today it came to my realization that it may be time to move on from a situation that, just a few months ago,  I felt was going in a great direction.  More than ever before,  I needed my daily walk to put my thoughts in check, and possibly find a little something sweet for cheer ups.  Luckily, I have a fantastic Korean bakery, called Shila, just a few blocks away.

My thoughts are that a walk to a bakery is still a walk in my book.  A Honeydew Boba tea and a few free samples later, I'm a little happier, but still feel the loss of someone I consider dear to me.

Shila Bakery is AWESOME...and dangerous! :)\

No comments: