Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Walk-ography... From the Archives

I was unable to talk a walk yesterday due to just not feeling well....I was a little bummed, but thought here would be a perfect opportunity to share a shot taken in a previous walk.  I'm hoping to be back out on the sidewalk tonight after work, but I hear a storm's a coming!  Keep your fingers crossed for me that I might slip a quick one in before the storm hits.  OR better yet...have the storm hit first and then take a walk....I just LOVE the clouds parting and letting the sun peek back through photos! Especially this time of year,  Virginia gets some of it's best  storms and cloud formation in May. :)

So, since I have no pic from yesterday, here is a shot I took on a walk around the neighborhood April 12, 2012. If you are stopping by and read my posts...please let me know where your favorite place to walk is. :)

The Sunset sneaking up behind me :)

No comments: